In anticipation for the upcoming productions, On-Set Catering created a web application in which the cast and crew have the opportunity to select their daily meal choice for breakfast and lunch through the app. The application is available at carlitosapp.com. In addition they have the ability to personalize their meal choices. All meals are served on individually sealed plastic containers along with individually wrapped plastic utensils. All drinks are bottled for the single person use.
On-Set Catering implemented new protocols to maintain the low spread of Covid-19:
- All employees will be prescreened prior to the start of the workday by taking temperatures and assessing any symptoms.
- Trucks will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized with a fogger machine at the start of every workday, after breakfast and after lunch is served.
- Disinfect and clean work spaces and equipment with frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 ft. from other people whenever possible.
- Discontinue operations such as buffets and beverage service stations that require cast and crew members to use common utensils or dispensers.
- Ensure that any wrapping and packing used for food transport is done so that the contamination of the food is prevented.
- Only 3 employees permitted in the kitchen truck to allow proper safe distance.
- All employees will wear face covering and gloves at all times.
- 2 trucks will be utilized, one for cooking and one for packaging the food.